Oct 9, 2010

Baby Ansleigh




The SD card that has all of her birth pictures is acting weird and not letting me put them on my computer so once I figure that out I will post more. Baby Ansleigh is big, strong, healthy and beautiful.

Thanks for all your prayers and support!

-Dave

12 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Beautiful Dave and Tana! I'm so happy for you both.

Jess and Jen said...

What a cute little girl! I am so excited for the two of you! I told my girls that you had posted pictures of the baby and they all screamed and ran to the computer... Enjoy that cute little baby cry Ansleigh has now because someday it'll be a loud shriek! Congrats! -Jen

LanceandNance said...

She looks great! Glad she is healthy and doing well. Congratulations.

valerie said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute! I can't wait to see her!! I hope labor went well! :) I can't wait to hear all about it!

Miriam Lusk said...

Yay conrats! She is beautiful! I hope all is well with mommy and baby!

chelsey said...

She's beautiful! Glad you're both doing well. Maybe we'll get down there next week to see you. We're supposed to go to the temple in DC anyway, so I have a great excuse to visit and hold her!! :)

Ammon said...

she is big and cute congradulationsi love you dave with all my heart bye

Michelle said...

So adorable! Congrats on having such a healthy baby. I'm surprised she is that big. Did you think that you would have a baby over 6 pounds?

Team Clark said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you! Hope you're doing well.

gillian said...

I love her, congrats!!! She is beautiful! Glad both tana and baby are doing ok!

The Duke said...

We were having trouble with all our computers yesterday so I couldn't make any posts.
What a beauty! I am so fantastically happy for all of you!

Dave and Tana said...

Thank you all so very much. We are so very happy to finally get to be with her. She is such a beautiful and great baby, she is a newborn..haha eat sleep and sleep some more. We are both doing well and feel so very blessed.
- Tana