She is so cute! I am excited for our play date tomorrow!!
oh my! I love it, she looks kinda cross eyed in the first pic hahahah... she has the cutest hair! did you guys get our package yet?!
Oh sweet baby! I just want to hold her. k?
This totally makes me want another baby!! But I have to remember that my sweet sleeping "baby" will wake up tomorrow and I will be saying "why do I want anymore kids" haha. Enjoy the sweetness!! What were her stats at birth?
Wow - is she a cutie or what! She is going to be as big as her daddy if she doesn't slow down!!
Analee, when she was born she was 8 lbs and 8 oz....and 21 inches long. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is so cute! I am excited for our play date tomorrow!!
oh my! I love it, she looks kinda cross eyed in the first pic hahahah... she has the cutest hair! did you guys get our package yet?!
Oh sweet baby! I just want to hold her. k?
This totally makes me want another baby!! But I have to remember that my sweet sleeping "baby" will wake up tomorrow and I will be saying "why do I want anymore kids" haha. Enjoy the sweetness!! What were her stats at birth?
Wow - is she a cutie or what! She is going to be as big as her daddy if she doesn't slow down!!
Analee, when she was born she was 8 lbs and 8 oz....and 21 inches long. :)
Post a Comment