Oct 9, 2010

New Pics



7 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the pictures!! She is beautiful.

Miriam Lusk said...

Oh I just melted! She is adorable!

Nancy said...

oh my gosh, I love her hair! She has the cutest little res lips too.

valerie said...

She is so cute!! and that hair! I can't believe she has so much of it!

The Duke said...

David, you are right -- she looks just like a baby picture I have of you - and you had a very heavy bunch of hair right on the top like she does. You had very dark hair when you were born and then by about 6 months it turned very blonde. I'll bet she does the same thing.
She is so beautiful! Truly beautiful.

Dave and Tana said...

Thank you so much everybody! She is so so so beautiful and has been such a great baby. We are so in love!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations you two! She is absolutely gorgeous. such a doll.