So it is official, we bought our tickets to come out to Utah for Christmas today!! We are so so excited and cant wait!
Dave will be arriving on the 16th of December and I (and our perfect baby Ansleigh) will be getting there on the 19th (as my brother is getting married on the 18th in Washington). We will be there until December 28th, so get prepared..we will be crashing out for a good amount of time! Yay!!!
1 week ago

6 comments:
We are excited and can't wait to see all THREE of you! -Jen
YAHOO!!! CAN'T WAIT!!
Man, I really wish we were gonna be there for Christmas this year! :(
sorry moms comment not mine anyway i am ecstatic david did you know your one of my favorite brothers bye
I cant wait!!!
Well if you are really bored I would love to see my long lost cousin :)
Post a Comment