Oct 26, 2010

Loving it

I am loving being a Mom and spending my days with Ansleigh! We have started to explore out of the house a couple of times, just to get out.

We had our first "play date" last week with my friend Valerie and her baby Nellie (who is 2 and a half weeks older than Ansleigh). Of course, they slept most of the time but they sure were cute together!

Dave and I have also taken a couple walks to CVS, which is right by our house, with her. When we are not doing our mini adventures we are eating, sleeping and cuddling. Ansleigh is starting to smile a ton and she has a little laugh that is adorable. We are perfectly content laying low and hanging out.

I am really dreading going back to work in January but enjoying all of the time we have together right now!!





This is Nellie and Ansleigh on their "play date". They were never awake at the same time. Ansleigh is bigger than Nellie by like a pound and a half or so and is half her age. Funny!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Newborns are the best! Love the playdate pic, so cute.

chelsey said...

She's so sweet! I'm glad you're able to get out once in a while. Fresh fall air is good for the baby too! See you guys soon!

The Duke said...

I cannot wait to hold and cuddle her. I will have to fight off Ammon for a turn, I'm sure. She's beautiful!

Analee and Joe said...

She is so cute tana! Enjoy that time with her!!