Oct 12, 2010

Baby Ansleigh

We havent posted many pictures yet becuase we have been getting adjusted to our new life with Ansleigh. After a couple days of having her and being home we are starting to get some routines down and having lots of fun kissing and loving her!

Overall everything has been amazing. We had a little scare the first day she was home because she stopped voiding for a very long time due to being dehydrated. Dang hospital told me I didnt need to supplement. I called the pediatrician Sunday night and of course they told me to start supplementing her until my milk came in. That helped and got everything straight. She is a beautiful and amazing baby. She sleeps, eats and goes to the bathroom. When she does wake up she is taking everything in and is so content.

She had her first bath today and didnt even cry. She is an angel!!! We love her so so much. It is so amazing how you immediatly love your baby unconditionally. We are so happy to have her with us! Here are a ton of pictures to catch everybody up and show her off, of course!!

12 comments:

gillian said...

freaking adorable. love her so much already! I love that you did a video. Keep doing those :)My mom sent the package, let us know when you get it!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Cute! I'm so glad you are all home together and that things are going well. She's so beautiful.

valerie said...

she is so cute!!! I hope she starts breastfeeding well unlike my little girl.. Good luck! :)

Nancy said...

The video really shows her cuteness to it's full potential! That bath picture is so cute too. She's so much chubbier than John was, it's adorable. Keep the videos coming please!

Miriam Lusk said...

I just love her! She is adorable! Hope all is well! Love you!

Jess and Jen said...

This is what I've been waiting for! I've been anxious to see pictures of the two of you with her! It is very obvious in the video that you guys are proud parents. She is darling...!

Lindsay said...

Seriously she is so cute! I love all the pics... You guys are awesome parents already! :)

The Duke said...

She definitely looks like a contented baby - so calm and beautiful.
I like the photo were Dave is giving her kiss with his scruffy face - it's like she's saying - "Wow, that itches!" :)
Dave, you are so big and she is so small.
Wonderful photos. Keep them coming.

chelsey said...

Nothing better than a happy, calm baby! I'm so glad she seems to be doing so well! And I certainly hope you're getting some sleep too Tana! We'll hopefully see you soon.

Analee and Joe said...

She is so cute tana! congratulations!

Dave and Tana said...

Thank you all so much!!!! We think we did a pretty awesome job..ahaha

Cristi said...

Oh my you look like your mom! I still cant believe how much aunt dot and grandma fife look alike! i know I know they are sisters but man they should be identical twins!