Sep 1, 2010

hAppY!

There are a lot of things that can and do make people happy. If I were to make a list of the top ten things that make me happy I would have to say that a clean house would fall on it somewhere.

I am not sure if "nesting" has kicked in this early or if my OCD ways have resurfaced, but I have done some serious cleaning the past two days. We do weekly cleaning in our house but it hits the surface; things like dusting, mopping, vacuuming and laundry. I went much deeper to the baseboards, walls, moving all items and cleaning underneath them, deep fridge cleaning and so on.

After all is said and done I am very very HAPPY!

The end!

8 comments:

The Duke said...

COME TO OUR HOUSE!!!

chelsey said...

Good thing we're having you over this weekend. I'm sure there's deep cleaning left to do here. I'd be happy to put your services to work! :)

Mike and Adrianne said...

You are totally nesting...

Michelle said...

I need you here. Sounds like your house looks and smells wonderful.

And it does sound like you are nesting.

I had Daniel at 34 weeks where you are, so it could happen anytime!

Miriam Lusk said...

Haha definitely nesting. I wish men got the nesting instinct too.

Dave and Tana said...

This is not a new thing for tana.... this is what she always does... i have no idea why she even blogged about it like it is some thing that she just did for the first time.

dave

Jason said...

Men do nest. We just don't do it like (or when) women do. Men generally start nesting around the first weekend in September. It lasts until about the first weekend in December and then returns hardcore from about December 26th to Janurary 7th. We generally nest on the couch or love seat with an assortment of food and drink and the almighty remote. Go Huskers!

Papa Doc said...

Chris and I went to Tana's home last week and it was great! Not only was it so clean, but the small apartment was tastfully decorated.

Tana needs to be careful, since I remember the last few days before Chris had babies she got feeling strong and energetic. She was tempted to work hard. It was for the baby, though, and we learned to be careful. So Dave, you do the cleaning at her beck and call and she will retain the strength to bring Ansley into the world.

Dad Clark