I just thought I would let everybody know that Dave has officially lost 30 pounds (well about a week ago was the mark)!!!
He has always looked perfect to me but looks extra healthy and HOT now. I have been so impressed with his determination and ability to say "No." I am sure it has been extra hard having a pregnant wife that wants to eat everything and anything in sight (that is sweet or full of fat of course).
He started in the middle of June and had a goal of losing 30 pounds by the time our baby came. Well, he beat that and I am so so proud of him. We just need to get him some pants that fit now...his clothes are starting to look ridiculous.
Congratulations Dave!
Before and after pictures will be coming shortly.:)
1 week ago

4 comments:
Nice, Dave!
That's so awesome Dave! Way to go!
That is so fabulous Dave! Way to go with avoiding bad foods and all the other choices you had to make to take this weight off. Please post your before and after pictures soon!
I thought you looked great when we were out there. I'm really proud of your efforts!!
Tana will lose a bunch of weight in the next couple of weeks, too! Her's will come off faster but it won't be easier. :)
Post a Comment