Aug 29, 2010

Bump Update

So i haven't posted or even taken a picture in about a month. I feel like a slacker, but really I am not too sure what I would do with these pictures anyways. It is fun to see the changes though. Since it has been a month it is quite a drastic change. Yep I am def. pregnant and there is no chance of hiding it now. She could come as soon as three weeks and be considered full term. We have a couple things we still need to get together so I have to get to work because I want it all done before I hit that point.

Work is taking its toll now and I cant wait for it to be over. I walk slower and kinda waddle a bit so it makes for a longer shift. Plus, I have been extra tired lately.

Whelp, we are almost there and we are getting so excited to meet our baby and see what she looks like!



PS just woke up from a very nice nap in this picture...hints the eyes

8 comments:

gillian said...

oh my gosh, you are SO cute! you just got a bump out of nowhere! holy cow! I cant wait to see my sweet niece. :) I just realized that I havent seen pictures of your new apartment. Can you post some? Do you have a nursery for ansleigh?

Michelle said...

So cute is your bump! And your dress, love it!

I can't wait to see your little girl either.

chelsey said...

Does Dave rub your belly like the genie?? Not sure why people are always facinated with rubbing pregnant tummies. You look great, and I can't believe your little one is coming so soon!

Can't wait to see you guys this coming weekend!

Jess and Jen said...

You are so cute pregnant! Good luck on all the final preparations! -Jen

Miriam Lusk said...

How adorable you are! You better get some awesome maternity pictures taken. You won't regret it.

Ryan and Mandie said...

You look great! I went to school with Dave and I am so happy for you both! kids are the best! We are expecting our second any day. Good luck with everything!

The Duke said...

You finally look pregnant! It's about time. I was begining to think you were just making up the fact that there was a little creature inside of you.
So cute! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Tana said...

Gillian, You can practically see the whole entire apartment in that one picture. Ha Ha. Its tiny. I am working on an area for Ansleigh but we only have one bedroom so it is an interesting project. I will put pictures of it up when I am done. My plan is to be done in the next three weeks at the latest.