Sep 9, 2010

Countdown

30 days left!!!!

Need I say more?

Cant wait!!!

7 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

30 days! That is so exciting! I'm 50 days behind you...I still have 80 days to go! That's a good thing for me though because I'm nowhere close to being ready yet!

Nancy said...

Exciting! Can't wait to see pics of your little doll.

The Duke said...

What did the doctor say about your swollen ankles? Is everything ok? Blood pressure ok?

chelsey said...

Keep us on your call list! And I hope you're able to rest before the big day!

Michelle said...

Get lots of rest now while you can. I hope it all goes well for you!

Lindsay said...

30 days! Wow. It is all so close! Let me know if you need help doing things...

Dave and Tana said...

Chris, My swelling is much better now. I think it was so bad because I worked 2 days in a row (sleep doesn't really happen then) plus all of the walking and on the run we were doing. So I am doing better and my blood pressure is right where it has been the whole time. Thank goodness! I was worried..