Dave and I went to the park right by our house this evening and had some fun taking maternity pictures! I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a professional, plus they are all a little too scandalous for me (at least the ones I have seen in the area). So Dave brought his nice camera, skill and then we touched it up in Adobe Photoshop. I think they are fun and cute. Here are some...
Michelle, senior pictures are so expensive. Ugh. I remember hearing the price when I was a senior and remember thinking, Why?
I told my Mom they were pointless and we only ended up getting the one that goes in the year book with the dress thing they make all of the girls wear. I am pretty sure it is only on display at my Grandma's house too. ah ha!
You guys I think its so cute youre naming her after Steve's wife! Also Tana you are the most awesome pregnant woman ever. Good jorb Dave! See you guys in like a month!
We are not naming her after Steve's wife!!!!! don't say that. We are combining Tanas middle name and Tana's mom's middle name. Ann and Leigh. Yay we can't wait to see you!
and also combining Steves name: Anne and Steve and Leigh. Annssllleeeyyy. Jokes Dave. I know you arent naming her that way. Its an awesome name. I would expect no less from the most awesome to-be parents. Ever.
7 comments:
how cute! They turned out great... nice job dave! I wish I could stay small like you... you are so cute pregnant.
I think the pictures turned out great, so cute all of them.
Great job Dave on taking those pictures, now can you come over an take Caleb's Senior pictures.
Tana you are so adorable pregnant.
These are so cute! Just like that cute little belly. Great job, David!
Michelle, senior pictures are so expensive. Ugh. I remember hearing the price when I was a senior and remember thinking, Why?
I told my Mom they were pointless and we only ended up getting the one that goes in the year book with the dress thing they make all of the girls wear. I am pretty sure it is only on display at my Grandma's house too. ah ha!
You guys I think its so cute youre naming her after Steve's wife! Also Tana you are the most awesome pregnant woman ever. Good jorb Dave! See you guys in like a month!
We are not naming her after Steve's wife!!!!! don't say that. We are combining Tanas middle name and Tana's mom's middle name. Ann and Leigh. Yay we can't wait to see you!
and also combining Steves name: Anne and Steve and Leigh. Annssllleeeyyy. Jokes Dave. I know you arent naming her that way. Its an awesome name. I would expect no less from the most awesome to-be parents. Ever.
Post a Comment