Dave is skilled, and I mean seriously skilled at Disc golf. He has gotten two holes in one this month! The first was on the longest hole on the entire course...it was when his friend Brian Knell was visiting. The hole was so far with so many trees that we said he was a lucky lucky man. Well, just this last Wednesday he got his second hole in one. Crazy. Dave is not lucky he is just skilled at disc golf! We love this sport. Oh, and yes it is a sport. I am going to get him to join a tournament this fall at the park we go to all of the time. Hopefully I can convince him!
In the picture that looks like just trees...Zoom in and make it bigger if you need to but that was Dave's first hole in one.. He is standing right next to the basket...I took the picture from the spot he threw the disc from!
4 comments:
Dave is embarrassed and not too happy that I posted this...but I don't care!
I don't even know how that is possible. How on earth do you get a disc through those trees? Freak, dude. -Jess
Looks fun. I've never heard of disc golf. I'm not sure if they have that around here. Great job Dave!
Yep, that's some serious skill. And nice haircut by the way!
Post a Comment