Well Jess, One of the guys is my best friend Brian Knell... He is from Junior high/high school. The other dude is his friend Cody who works for Holiday inn (hooked us up with $49/per night for a big room) The girl is Brian Girl friend who is working at some camp in NY and she met up with us. IT was a great trip.. Too much walking though.
6 comments:
You guys are always out doing fun things!
I wish I was there..I stayed home for this weekend trip. I dont think my body could have handled walking miles upon miles in NYC, Philly and DC.
Glad you were able to see your guy friends. Brian looks great. Who's his girlfriend?
How hot was it this weekend?
Who are those dudes and what were you doing on your trip? I'm like a woman: I need details! -Jess
It was fun to see you last night Dave! We'll see you both soon! I'm so glad we're closer to each other now.
And I've got lots of baby equipment to unload on you!!
Well Jess, One of the guys is my best friend Brian Knell... He is from Junior high/high school. The other dude is his friend Cody who works for Holiday inn (hooked us up with $49/per night for a big room) The girl is Brian Girl friend who is working at some camp in NY and she met up with us. IT was a great trip.. Too much walking though.
Post a Comment