Yesterday I went shopping with Valerie and Lindsay, the two ladies from my Prego Talk post. Lindsay and her husband have found some awesome second hand stores and she was telling me about them last week and I "needed" to go. I called her up and she took us to two of the stores that arent too far from where we live. Everything is so so cheap, it was amazing to me, and generally everything was still in great condition (there were a couple things I would never get, but most of it was great). So I bought quite a few things that I am excited about. Basically a bunch of onsies, a couple PJ's and two dresses. I spent literally next to nothing and it makes me happy! Babies grow so so fast and before I know it I will be shopping agian so I thought this would be a smart way to go for the basics!
Here are some pictures of my steals:)



9 comments:
tana! those are so dang cute! im jealous of your good finds!
Little girl clothes are so cute! I love the onesies! I need to go through my baby clothes and send you the good stuff since I won't be needing it again. I think I have quite a few cute little dresses that are in great shape, since they are hardly ever worn!
Thanks. And that would be so awesome Jen! I would love that :) I can pay for shipping or whatever!
Awesome! I love a good bargain.
this stuff is so cute and they all look brand new! I want a baby girl so much!
I also made a couple of headbands and baby girl bows...just in case we were having a girl...those will now be coming your way too!
Cute stuff! Isn't it so fun to hold up those cute little clothes and imagine your baby in them?
That was so fun! I love cheap stuff and will go any time! It will be funner next time then I can actually know what to buy ;)
Super cute clothes, gotta love shopping! Wish we lived closer to you so we could go garage saling together.
I would send you clothes, but have gotten rid of almost everything expect for Alyssa's blessing dress and a couple of my favorite dresses, other than that everything is sold or donated already.
Post a Comment