It was in the 100's here yesterday! As the night went on it started to cool down some but while we were driving home at 12:30 in the morning it was still 87 degrees. Crazy! We were in the nose bleeds of nose bleeds section..but it was such a blessing for real. I think we were the only ones that got a breeze! They are such great performers, I loved every minute of it! My pregnant body didn't but I sure did!
Oh, about being pregnant at this huge concert...I was in line to get a drink and a guy asked my how far along I was..I told him and said that I thought I was the only pregnant lady there..he said that he saw one other and that we were the prettiest girls in the whole place..what a cute kid! he was raised well..made my day)!

2 comments:
You weren't kidding when you said nose bleed of nose bleed sections! I'm glad you had a great time.
You still look like a darn cute pregnant lady.
Did you have to stand in line long? I'll bet that was hard on your legs.
Sorry about that ugly heat. It's hot here, too, but no humidity so I'm not complaining.
You are very cute pregnant. Wow you are up high in that concert, but I'm sure had a great time!
Post a Comment