Jul 28, 2010

Bump update

Not to confuse anybody I am still growing. Last time it looked like a little basketball and now it is stretching out to a long watermelon. Third trimester is the third trimester..need I say more. We cant wait to meet our baby and have been getting everything organized and together lately.

5 comments:

The Duke said...

Hey, tell me what your work schedule is like so I'll know when you are home. I need to talk to you 'cause it's been forever!!

Jess and Jen said...

I think my bump is almost as big as yours and not nearly so cute! -Jen

Michelle said...

Glad you have made it to almost 30 weeks and you still look so cute! I was huge by this point and everyone thought I was overdue.

Dave and Tana said...

Chris, My schedule is never the same and is pretty random. I do know that I am off Friday, Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Then I am off Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday the next. We do need to talk. I called like two weeks or so ago and you werent home but I got to catch up with Kaitlin :)

Lindsay said...

cute! you look great and your hair is lovely blonde:)