On Monday we went to Lake Anna. Is anybody surprised? It was our second time out this year and we had a really good time. The first time we went out we got so so burnt so we lathered on the sunscreen this time and came home nice and healthy. It has been hard for me to sit in the boat and not wake board but it makes up for the time everybody else has! Dave is trying to jump this year and I am sure he will by the time the summer is up, we will defiantly take a video of it!
Another update is that my bump is growing rapidly. Here is a recent update on how it looks. I have been craving such unhealthy things and have been trying to control my cravings without much success (so I am not sure how much of it is baby and how much is my strawberry milkshakes from McDonald's).
Dave and I are going to plan a Luau for our next Ward activity, so if any of you guys have some fun Luau activities in mind or that you have participated in let us know. We want to make this activity a lot of fun so people want to come!

3 comments:
you are the cutest prego lady ever. I love it. Sounds like you guys had a good weekend! I am jealous of your fun at the lake!
What?! You are preggers?! Crazy! So happy for you! You and dave are oh so cute! Congrats!
You look adorable - I think that is one of David's often used words. But that's how you look.
I'm glad you are controlling your physical activity like ski jumping, etc!
It looks like you had a really nice weekend.
Post a Comment