May 25, 2010

Prego talk



Yesterday I went out with some girls from my ward to eat lunch and talk about all the crazy aspects of being pregnant (from emotional moments to food cravings). It is fun to have some other woman to talk about pregnancy with, because I want to talk about it all the time now and I think Dave is getting worn out. One of the girls is 3 weeks ahead of me and the other is around nine weeks.

We went to lunch at Einstein Bagels, which was great, and then decided to hit up a thrift store on our way home. I was looking at our grocery store at this book called, "What to expect while expecting" and wanted it so bad, but Dave said I could just look the info up on the Internet and that the 16 dollars would be a waste, which is so true. Well it just so happens that the thrift store had the very same book for 50 cents. I was pretty excited about that and have already read a bunch of it. It is a pretty informative book!

We also went to Joanne's and I collected stuff for my baby's baby book. I have decided to scrap book my baby book, something I have never done before, so I hope it turns out OK. I need some projects with all of the free time I have.

On all of our adventures of the day we stopped by and took some pictures in the photo booth that Dave was working on, and we of course flashed our bellies to the camera.

Overall a fun day filled with talk of pregnancy and babies, doesn't get much better than that!

6 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Yeah, guys get tired of the pregnancy talk much sooner than we do! I'm glad you got to get out and have some fun. I'm also glad you found that book so cheap...I got it with Abby and loved it! -Jen

valerie said...

I sure had fun and your book is going to look so cute!!!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the fun day out! Good luck with your book... it'll turn out great! Love those pics :)

chelsey said...

Yep, guys do wear out of the baby talk before too long. Every guy goes through that, and every girl can ONLY think of everything baby. Perfectly natural, considering how our bodies are taken over by all things baby!

Jason said...

I'm sure Michelle could have sent you our copy that book. We certainly aren't going to need it again. Actually, I ought to write one. Chances are pretty good that I have more experience with a pregnant wife than whoever wrote that book.

Michelle said...

I want to be pregnant again just so I can talk pregnancy talk.