Jun 2, 2010

My new major!

It has been so hard for me to decide what I should major in... I have been majoring in Political Science with an emphasis on International politics but I have decided to change it up... This is the major I have decided upon starting this fall at GMU.
http://catalog.gmu.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=15&poid=5840 My concentration will be international development.

When I graduate with a BA in 4 semesters I will go and get this certificate as my "grad school"-
http://catalog.gmu.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=15&poid=5818&returnto=1032

So basically I have 6 semesters left of school... Long road still but at least I figured it out. Let me know what you all think of this combo. I like it. Lots of possibilities. I plan on onomonoMEDIA for the rest of my mortal existance though..

5 comments:

LanceandNance said...

I like it a lot. Interesting classes and applications for the future. I am glad you have found a path you feel good about.

Mike and Adrianne said...

That looks cool Dave. What happened to the FBI thing? Is this the way you are going to get there? I think it fits you.

Dave and Tana said...

Well we will see with the FBI.. I have decided I like entreprenuership too much and the fbi doesn't allow "side projects". I feel like this BA and certificate opens a lot of different doors for me... so we will see.

Michelle said...

Best of luck with your new major. I hope it works out great for you!

Jess and Jen said...

I think Adam would be proud of you. He did international development for his master's degree, although I think his was education based. Good luck in your studies, even if it is a mere formality since onomonoMEDIA will be taking over the world soon. -Jester