Jun 26, 2010

Shenandoah

At the beginning of this week we had the opportunity to go the the Shenandoah valley area with Mike and Adrianne and there family. It was super fun and relaxing! Here are a bunch of pics that speak a million words!

Thanks Mike and Adrianne! We love you guys!






3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sure wish we could visit you guys, looks like a fun place to be at. Great pictures. Tana you look really cute pregnant.

The Duke said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm really glad you guys got together for a short time.
Tana, I don't see how you have exploded at all. :)

Dave and Tana said...

Thanks guys! The belly is def. there..I probably just notice it a lot more. I feel like every day it is growing drastically. I am very excited for her to come soon so grow away belly grow away!