Jun 7, 2010

I did it!

I have been wanting to make these flower headbands, that my sister-in-law Gillian has made and gave a little tutorial on, for forever. It took me awhile to get the motivation to do it because I am the least crafty person around. After I made the first one I realized that it was really really simple. Thank goodness, totally up my alley. They are for the baby, of course! I tried to get a picture of Dave in it..because he doesn't have much hair and I imagine that is what it would look like but we was definitely not up for it. I don't blame him! Any who, here are the first two of my baby's flower bows!


8 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Cool! They are so cute. You did a great job!

gillian said...

Cute!! You did such a good job! I LOVE them!!!!

chelsey said...

SOOO cute! Way to go! Nothin cuter than a chubby baby girl in a gigantic bow bigger than her head! He, he, he!!

valerie said...

Those are cute!! Good job!! Your little girl will look adorable!

The Duke said...

Way to go, Tana! These are super cute. I would have loved to see David in one of those. :) Very funny for sure.

Jess and Jen said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see how they look on your baby girl! -Jen

Michelle said...

great job, those are cute. Makes me want to have another girl baby just so I can make these.

Lindsay said...

great job! you are too crafty...some people wouldn't even attempt that project! so cute I love them :) makes me want a girl.