May 24, 2009

A weekend of FUN in the SUN!!!

Oh the lake! WE LOVE IT! We went down to my uncle Greg's this weekend, he lives 3 hours south of DC, and went boating at Smith Mountain Lake on Saturday. There is nothing like the water, sun, wakeboarding, wake surfing and trail mix! Dave is doing really well at wakebording and got up this year on his first try, which is great after not having been in such a long time!



Here he is cutting up the water!


Here I am! I have been wakeboarding for a couple years now..so my goal this summer is to jump the whole wake! Dave is convinced that he is going to be better than me by the end of the summer, he is so competitive..haha, but I am not going to let that happen! I have a lot of crazy things ahead this summer...I should probably buy a helmet!




This is my cousin Adalee...I am so baby hungry now..She is so cute and such a great baby!




This is wake surfing! Soon Dave will be able to let go of the rope and just surf the wake around! He is so good! He might just be better than me soon!

4 comments:

The Duke said...

I'm impressed, David! Your arms look seriously buffed in those pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun.
Mom

LanceandNance said...

Looks like fun, guys! I wish we could visit and play. It is nice to have a break before all the craziness starts.

Jason said...

I'm jealous!!! Wish I was there.

Michelle said...

Looks like tons of fun. Would love to be doing water sports right now. Hopefully we get a chance this summer.