As everybody knows Dave had his 23rd birthday yesterday!!!! He had to go to his internship in the day, of course, but after getting off we all went out to dinner for pizza! After dinner we opened gifts, had cake, played some pool and then came home and played guitar hero (oddly enough the only thing Dave and I get really competitive agianst eachother with...go figure!). Not too eventful but I guess that is what happens when you have only lived in a place for about a month! Overall, it was a pretty fun night!
It looks like you are taking good care of him, Tana. I'm glad you had a good day, David. Sounds like all is going well out there. Love you both and miss you tons! Mom
2 comments:
It looks like you are taking good care of him, Tana. I'm glad you had a good day, David. Sounds like all is going well out there.
Love you both and miss you tons!
Mom
Looks like a fun day. I haven't played pool in forever.
Post a Comment