This past weekend Dave and I discovered the best fool proof birth control and are planning to make our millions off of it...This is how it works...Find a newlywed couple and place them in a home with four children ranging from the ages of two to nine for approximatley four days!! That was our weekend, we had so many adventures...including a flooded park, pooping in pants, spilling food, ticks, child on the run and much more!

This little guy above is named Austin...he is four years old and practically the perfect child! One funny story that happened is that on Saturday we decided to go to a park...a little distance away so Dave and my brother could play disc golf at the same time....after driving for about 25 minutes we arrived and found the park flooded. The first thought that ran through my mind was...no way...not happening...but I gave in and let the kids run through water and play (probably not the best idea..ring worms and so forth....)...Dave and TJ left to play disc golf and within 20 minutes I noticed Austin being really quite and standing still for awhile...I pushed it off and then a few minutes later he yelled out, "Hannah, I pooped my pants!" I couldnt leave the other kids alone and go clean him so I called and waited for Dave and TJ to get back. Once Dave arrived he took him into the bathroom... and for 20 minutes we were waiting for Dave to be done..the whole time I was laughing imagining what he was going through. He expalined a pretty gruesome story of it being everywhere...bum,legs and feet...hahaha how does that even happen? Poor poor David!

One of the positive expereinces was that we devloped more confidence in our organizational skills because we were 15 minutes early to church and the kids were on time to school! Go team!

During the whole babysitting I had my birthday with a BBQ and all..it was a great time with my parents, brothers, grandma, Dave and children!


Just today we had the opportunity to go to the Washington DC temple! It was such a beautiful day and the temple is so pretty!

It was so hard to keep our eyes all of the way open because it was so bright and sunny!

And of course one goofy picture for the boys! A little update on my brother...he has a desmoid tumor which is a low scale malignant tumor. He is having a very extensive surgery tom including a heart graft, rib removal muscle removal tumor removal and collapsing his left lung. Thank you for all of our prayers and concern!
3 comments:
That temple is so beautiful, that is where my parents were sealed when I was 10 years old. It is the prettiest temple I think of all of them. On another note your brother will be in all our prayers.
Sounds like you guys got your act together with all those kids - just think - when you have your own, it will be a whole lot easier because you get to grow into the job.
Please keep us posted about Taylor's progress.
Mom
Having one baby at a time (typically) is def. a blessing in my eyes now! Dont get me wrong I def want kids I am just so happy that I dont have to jump to the age of 32 right now and be that Mom already...hahaha!
Post a Comment