When I don't blog for awhile it is typically because this is happening and I'm not sure how much everybody cares to read about what is most exciting to me and that is updates on all of the cute things Ansleigh is doing. Since I don't log/journal our lives anywhere except the blog I am going to start doing that more.
So here are her updates:
Ansleigh is now madly in love with a cabbage patch doll we got at Target last week. She is always carrying it around, kissing on it and even sleeping with it. It is so adorable and also quite convenient for the pacifier weaning process. She mainly only has her pacifier while sleeping and occasionally during car rides. Big deal!
With Ansleigh being the only child I feel like I need to get her out and expose her to other children more. I kinda feel guilty about just sitting at home with her sometimes (did any of you ever feel that way?). Not because I think she will be socially awkward if I don't but because I know that she has so much fun watching and being around them. I can never go to our wards play group because I am always working the night before so we try to go to the park at least a couple times a week. Here she is swinging and squealing.
Ansleigh is also getting really feisty and is a little too good and getting back at you. The other day I was laying on the couch and noticed a piece of egg left over from breakfast under her neck. I went to pick it out and she flipped her head back and forth and then snapped at me like a gator. Literally went to bite with a snap. We have a fighter on our hands. The law is starting to be laid down in this household!!

4 comments:
When I only had Caleb I felt that we should expose him to others his age. At that time we lived in apartments and there were a lot of little children around his age so I didn't have too hard of a time finding children for him to play with. Ansleigh is adorable and I like it when you post so I can see how cute she is and how much she's grown. I really miss you guys and wished we lived closer so we could spend time and do stuff together.
I love it when you post so I can read about her, about your lives and about your thoughts. Keep doing it. I found that I took a ton of pictures of her because I loved her cute little hair that kept sticking up. I'm excited that she as started to walk.
I love that girl! And I love your knew title. The picture is so stinkin cute.
Psssht. The offspring of Dave and Tana is feisty? Inconceivable. :) I'm sure ours will be no less than hellspawn. haha. That picture of Ansleigh is hilarious.
Post a Comment