To quote David -- "So Adorable!"
I loved the, "don't fall, that's what babies do--you're not a baby." She's adorable.
awesome!! She does better than Nellie..
She is getting so big and is not a baby anymore. Oh so crazy. I miss baby A.
Horray for Ansleigh such a big girl you are going to make uncle ammon proud when you come go ansleigh good job david for having a sweet spirit your a great daddy and a great brother
what? So flipping crazy. Good luck guys.. J/K! That's so awesome! Aly still isn't crawling. Ansleigh looks so big. SO adorable.
yay! congrats!!!
Pretty darn cute! I love walking babies walk...I am always amazed that they are staying up! She is darling! -Jen
Post a Comment
8 comments:
To quote David -- "So Adorable!"
I loved the, "don't fall, that's what babies do--you're not a baby." She's adorable.
awesome!! She does better than Nellie..
She is getting so big and is not a baby anymore. Oh so crazy. I miss baby A.
Horray for Ansleigh such a big girl you are going to make uncle ammon proud when you come go ansleigh good job david for having a sweet spirit your a great daddy and a great brother
what? So flipping crazy. Good luck guys.. J/K! That's so awesome! Aly still isn't crawling. Ansleigh looks so big. SO adorable.
yay! congrats!!!
Pretty darn cute! I love walking babies walk...I am always amazed that they are staying up! She is darling! -Jen
Post a Comment