I know that most everyone who views our blog are family members but for those who are not this last week Tana, the baby and I went to Colorado Springs for the Funeral of my Sister Adrianne's beautiful little girl Laila. It was a very sad week and hard to get through but it was very nice feeling the warmth of the Saviors love and that of our family. It was the first time all 11 kids came together in a long long time. I sure do love my family. I am especially grateful for the opportunity to have a sister like Adrianne and a brother-in-law like Mike. Their faith and strength is a remarkable site to see. They are such an amazing family.
Oh, I miss that cute little Ansleigh already! I'm so glad we got to see you guys! You do have an great family...so glad that I get to be a part of it! -Jen
2 comments:
Oh, I miss that cute little Ansleigh already! I'm so glad we got to see you guys! You do have an great family...so glad that I get to be a part of it! -Jen
Ansleigh is so cute I was glad I got to meet her. tell her I said hi
Post a Comment