Ha ha ha. Hilarious! Love it. I also really like the new look at the top of your blog. Super cute!Lindsey
Bwahaa. I'm splitting a gut here. That is perfect.
Very funny. I laughed outloud. Love Ansleigh's new picture on your blog.
Very funny! Love the new blog pic as well!
yeah.. i laughed my head off when i saw this. People were actually scared and worried... and going home early. what a joke.As far as the new pic. 35mm lens taken in just your basic monochrome settings on the camera. No Photo shop work here.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha ha ha. Hilarious! Love it. I also really like the new look at the top of your blog. Super cute!
Lindsey
Bwahaa. I'm splitting a gut here. That is perfect.
Very funny. I laughed outloud. Love Ansleigh's new picture on your blog.
Very funny! Love the new blog pic as well!
yeah.. i laughed my head off when i saw this. People were actually scared and worried... and going home early. what a joke.
As far as the new pic. 35mm lens taken in just your basic monochrome settings on the camera. No Photo shop work here.
Post a Comment