I had a Girls Night Out last night and it was a ton of fun! I have only left the baby one other time to hang out (not including work of course) and I felt bad about it at first, but that all changed once I got to hang out with these two lovely ladies.
We haven't been able to hang out forever since we all had little girls around the same time so this was a much needed outing. We talked about typical things that women talk about....you probably don't want to know. We ate at Guapos and I had such a yummy yummy chimiganga. I never eat the sides at a Mexican restaurant but ate it all up. It was so hard not to eat the whole meal but I promised Dave that I would bring him leftovers so I had to control myself somewhat. All and all a blast! Just thought I would share:) Friends are great, end of story.

3 comments:
It was a blast and we will have to get together more often!
True that.. I am blessed to be part of an amazing friend trio :)
Looks like a fun night. I'm glad you got a chance to be with friends.
Post a Comment