Ansleigh rolled over for the first time today. I tried to get her to do it again on video but she didn't.... She just continued to be freaking adorable.
Cool Kid! I did wonder who that nut was talking at first. Then the voice returned to normal and I caught it. Keep her growing an learning. Kids are so fun, and you all still are!
6 comments:
OH MY HECK! I love this video with all my heart! you are such a good daddy. I love my baby A. Miss her already. She is getting so big!
She IS feaking adorable. Love her little face.
Cool Kid! I did wonder who that nut was talking at first. Then the voice returned to normal and I caught it. Keep her growing an learning. Kids are so fun, and you all still are!
Dad Clark
Austy-poo rolled over yesterday...but I think it was an accident. We put him on his belly for tummy time and a minute later, he rolled over. -Jess
She is so adorable. Wish I lived closer so I could hold her.
I'd love to just give her a squeeze! Cutie, cutie, cutie.
Post a Comment