Jan 31, 2011

4 mo

4 mo...well almost! I got a little update from baby center saying that Ansleigh is 3 mo and 4 wks so we are practically there.

I took some naked shots again tonight. It may be kinda creepy to you all but I just think that babies have the cutest perfect little bodies! Especially the little thighs and butts.

Some random updates on the Clark trio:

1. Dave is doing great in school. I am not sure how he balances his life with all he has to do.

2. I am OK with being back to work now. I realized that as long as she is taken care of and loved all will be well (Dave is great at giving her love).

3. Ansleigh squeals, laughs and talks like crazy. It is hilarious.

4. Ansleigh is going in for her 4 mo appt next week and I am excited to see her stats. I'm not sure what is so exciting about it all, but it is. I am pretty sure she is behind with her mobility (rolling over and all), but to each their own and it will come with time!

5. Dave and I have been hunting for apartments for the last month and it is getting super old. We don't have to move until April 1st so we decided to take a break. There is not a whole lot out here worth the money that you are throwing away.

6. Also, we are on the car hunt. Nikita the neon has seen her day. Any suggestions on what you like let us know. We wanted a Subaru originally until we realized how expensive they are...

That is about it. Here are some of the pictures we took tonight. The little hat was made by a lady named Obi (AKA momma Obi) that I work with. She also made a matching blanket and booties. Love them all!



7 comments:

Michelle said...

Love love love the hat. And she is Adorable!!! Love naked pictures.

gillian said...

hahah Tana I love her.

Yes, Subarus are freakin expensive. But they are soooo nice.

Cassandra said...

Tana! These are just too cute! I love the last one where she's laughing. :) Its so fun to see the videos of her in action, too, and I'm loving hearing your (and Dave's) voice! I always think I sound like an alien has taken over my body when I hear myself on tape haha. Miss you guys!

Nancy said...

these pics are too cute! Love the hat.

The Duke said...

Dang -- she's so cute!

Michelle said...

We have a Toyota corolla and love it. We had a Subaru once but I totalled it in a huge wreck.

Lindsay said...

Haha cute! Good luck on the apartment hunt.we are actually looking at getting out of this lease because we understand the whole money thing too. We are looking at getting a new car as well.sounds like we are in the same money boat!