We went from the low 60's in our last post to the "Blizzard of 2010." It has been snowing since around 1000 am on Friday and is suppose to continue into late tonight. We have over 2 and a half feet of snow right now!!! This storm is way worse than the last. Dave was in Atlanta this week and was planning to head home early Friday morning. Instead he left at midnight and was on his way through the night and got stuck in an ice storm in North Carolina Friday morning and had to stop. He stayed in a hotel for about 7 hours got some sleep and luckily it had warmed up some and he made it home. What should have taken him 3 1/2 hours took him 5 1/2. No Fun.
Anyways...here is a little video of what it looks like. Our camera died during..and we are out of double A batteries..
1 week ago

6 comments:
I was reading about the blizzard and wondering how you guys were doing. Digging out your car does not sound like fun! I'm glad Dave made it home! -Jen
To quote Ammon, "Holy Moly!" That's amazing! What's worse is that you don't have a shovel to get yourselves out of there. I hope you have some nice neighbors that can help dig you out.
I'm relieve that David made it back safely.
Take care, you guys. Sorry you don't have tomato paste but it isn't worth driving in that mess to get some. :)
Oh man! We got snow, but not nearly that much! We had about 6-8 inches and it's supposed to snow again tomorrow night. How the heck are you gonna get out of the parking lot!? I hope things get cleared out soon for ya! I heard that Philly had 26 inches last night around 11pm so far! This is crazy stuff!
The snow that you guys got missed us (whew!). I don't know that I have ever been in a snow storm that has dropped that much snow. Good luck digging out.
We got lucky and everything was nicely plowed in Virginia by Monday morning.. not the same for DC and Maryland..I drove to work tonight and I couldnt believe how horrible the roads were in DC. More snow is coming on Tuesday and Wednesday..BLA!!!
I see the forcast today on the tv shows a big storm coming your way again. We are almost all melted here. The state is short of snow for the year. We could use a storm of two.
Be careful driving and good luck to you. If I was there with Chris, I would just stay in side and keep each other warm.
Dad Clark
Post a Comment