Tana is pregnant. She is two months along now.... we are pretty excited about baby. Please pray for me (and tana I guess) to survive a paranoid nurses pregnancy hahaha.
I'm SOOOOOO (is that enough o's for you?) excited for you both! You are going to be such wonderful parents. Dave, I've seen how good you are with my little boys so I am certain you are going to be an amazing father--don't be worried.
I wondered how you were going to announce it. I half expected to see some photo from the photo booth like you did when you got engaged. I'm glad the secret's out. I sure have wanted to share it but I didn't. (Just so everybody knows, I know how to keep really great secrets.) YIPEE!!!! WE'RE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! You'll both be excellent parents. How's she feeling now? I'll bet the 16 hour shifts really take a toll for exhaustion now. David, take good care of this little lady and your little baby. I know you will.
Yeah!! I'm so excited for you two! This is great news! We'll be out there by the time the baby is born and get to see you! FUN for me!! Congratulations! How are you feeling with the morning sickness, etc.?
Thank you so much everybody for sharing the joy with us! We are very very excited! Still some time to go, but defiantly looking forward to it. I have been lucky enough to not be all that sick..( only thrown up three times..not sure if that is too much info..haha). So I am doing well...just thinking too much...haha..my nursing background does make my mind roll a lot. :) Cant Wait!!!
TANA!!!! Oh my goodness, yay for you and Dave!!!! I am sooooo excited for you!!!! Your baby will be so cute!!! :) I am so happy if you couldn't tell lol! :)
15 comments:
Oh my! I am so so so so excited for you! You guys will be great parents! Reading this announcement is a great way to start my day! -Jen
HELLO! That's great news! Hooray!
Congrats!
I'm SOOOOOO (is that enough o's for you?) excited for you both! You are going to be such wonderful parents. Dave, I've seen how good you are with my little boys so I am certain you are going to be an amazing father--don't be worried.
Congrats you guys! You're in for an adventure!
I wondered how you were going to announce it. I half expected to see some photo from the photo booth like you did when you got engaged. I'm glad the secret's out. I sure have wanted to share it but I didn't. (Just so everybody knows, I know how to keep really great secrets.)
YIPEE!!!! WE'RE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! You'll both be excellent parents.
How's she feeling now? I'll bet the 16 hour shifts really take a toll for exhaustion now.
David, take good care of this little lady and your little baby. I know you will.
Thanks all! Mom tana is working 3 12 hour shifts a week... not 16 any more, much more manageable.
Yeah!! I'm so excited for you two! This is great news! We'll be out there by the time the baby is born and get to see you! FUN for me!! Congratulations! How are you feeling with the morning sickness, etc.?
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Tana! I am so happy for you guys! I love you! I wish I could be out there to celebrate it with you!
Awesome news! Congrats to you both.
Thank you so much everybody for sharing the joy with us! We are very very excited! Still some time to go, but defiantly looking forward to it. I have been lucky enough to not be all that sick..( only thrown up three times..not sure if that is too much info..haha). So I am doing well...just thinking too much...haha..my nursing background does make my mind roll a lot. :) Cant Wait!!!
TANA!!!! Oh my goodness, yay for you and Dave!!!! I am sooooo excited for you!!!! Your baby will be so cute!!! :) I am so happy if you couldn't tell lol! :)
congrats guys. I can't wait to let you have your turn in this crazy thing they call parenthood...hee hee hee.
Lindsey
Congrats dave and tana I love you come visit us soon bye
I'm a little slow but congratulations. You are in for the ride of your life.
Post a Comment