Another thing is that I have been craving cookies lately and have been making all kinds. I don's know how long it has been since any of you have had snicker-doodles, but if it has been awhile..or if not..I suggest making them soon. They are amazing!
1 week ago

4 comments:
I love your bed spread! lookin stylish!
Wow - I didn't know a Clark boy could grow such a big beard.
Nice looking, clean-shaven man now. :)
I love the bird pillow.
I'm so jealous of your good weather. It can't come soon enough over here but more storms in California today so that means it will be here by tomorrow. Ugh.
That stache is gross Dave--all of them. I like the clean shaven Dave. I didn't mind the beard when I saw you over Christmas but hte stache is gross.
hahaha I agree Adrianne! Very very nasty and creepy!
Post a Comment