You know, that's funny because just last night I was trying to upload the newest trailer for the movie and had intentions of blogging about it.
I loved the animated series it is based on and I just hope that this movie does ok to represent it. I watched all three seasons and love it! I know, I'm a nerd, but that show is awesome!
3 comments:
whoops it's The last airbender.
I have no idea what you are talking about - who or what is airbender?
You know, that's funny because just last night I was trying to upload the newest trailer for the movie and had intentions of blogging about it.
I loved the animated series it is based on and I just hope that this movie does ok to represent it. I watched all three seasons and love it! I know, I'm a nerd, but that show is awesome!
Post a Comment