I have spoke about this with some of you but I don't think everyone knows too much about whats going on with my work situation. I am breaking away from The Majestic Photobooth Company and forming my own company with a guy named Steve Beatty. He has his own resume website that you all can check out.. He is an excellent graphic designer (www.stevenleebeatty.com)
Anyways, there are a number of reasons I am starting my own and breaking away from Majestic Photobooths but I won't get into all that. While Steve and I are building "photo booths" we will not only be using them as wedding and mitvah booths but powerful marketing tools for some exciting non profit and corporate events. We already are working with now but are not limited to are fotoweek DC, Artomatic, Adams Morgan Day, Cherry Blossom festival, Yelp events in DC, Baltimore office of promotion and arts... I have been so blessed to get in touch with the right people who have connected me with even more people. This whole network actually got its start at my internship this last summer at the Washington DC Economic Partnership. It was a very beneficial experience in so many ways.
My business name is onomonoMEDIA. our website is www.onomonomedia.com. We have not built our booths yet but they are designed and we plan on building them in the next 2 weeks. Once the booth is finished of course our website will receive an update. I am super excited about this. I will keep you all posted.
1 week ago

5 comments:
We are excited for you Dave!
Good luck, Dave.
This is awesome Dave.
That sounds exciting! Good luck! -Jen
Sounds great, Dave - good luck with it!
PS We miss you guys!
Post a Comment