Like I said in a previous post we have been doing a lot of "little" projects around our place lately and it has been a lot of fun to do it all as a couple. I love that Dave actually cares about what the decor in our house looks like. When we first got married I did not like the fact that he had an opinion about which mirror "I" bought. At the time I wished that he was like the majority of men that let the woman of the house take over in the decor department. Thank goodness he has been helping because he has been getting a lot of inspiration from sites like stumbleupon and the flip book app.
Whaa laa...this is what we ended up with.
I really like it and especially like that we were able to make it together, Dave cut out every heart!



6 comments:
Dave needs an invite to Pinterest! ;) I love it. It is like the one I did for Laila in her room.
Oh my goodness! That is sooo cute! I absolutely love it.
SO cute!! I can't believe he cut every single one.. I don't think I could of done it..
LOVE!! great job! Looks so cute. I'm pretty sure Chris would rather die than help craft.
Adrianne, it is like the one for Laila's room! Clark's are on the same brain waves.
I love your projects you guys have been doing. That heart thing is super cute! I dont have patience for those types of projects though!
-gillian
Post a Comment