*Saturday Ansleigh projectile vomits twice, does not eat all day, anytime she even drinks she has horrible diarrhea ( I work the whole weekend, Dave is alone).
*Sunday Ansleigh is still not eating but overall a happy baby.
*Monday I vomit 10 times, pass out once (hit my head), diarrhea three times.
*Tuesday my jaw pops out of place (happened to me in the past, I can pop it back no problem...but couldn't this time), go to urgent care who pops it back...three hours later Dave is at work (has the car with the car seat) and my jaw pops back out of place again (at a weird angle at which I cannot pop it back) Back to urgent care I go (thanks to my good friend Valerie who dropped everything and quickly came to the house to take me)
Fun times right?
Here are some pics of my scary jaw! I am so glad they could pop it back.. horrible looking. Any who, I have to make an appointment with the ENT now to see what is up with my jaw, until then no laughing or yawning and so on.
Jaw out of place (even a better pic because my eyes are half closed)

Tied my face up as a reminder..its harder than you think not do to all of these little things.

9 comments:
Oh my gosh Tana! What a horrible week you had indeed. Did Dave ever get the stomach bug? I didn't know you could pop out a jaw. That's really freaky. I sure hope nothing major is wrong and that you all recover quickly.
I wish I lived closer!!!
It was crazy! Ha ha! I am glad it over and we are all 100% now. Dave did not get the stomach bug thank goodness! He was such a great father/ husband and really stepped up and took really good care of us. You taught him well!
Oh man, my jaw has popped out a few times and it freaks me out. I've always panicked and been able to pop it back in, luckily. -Jess
glad you are feeling better! I am always willing to help out. :)
Holy crap! Dang, what a week!! I'm sorry you've had to go through that. It can only get better from here, right?! I hope so.
Whoa, what a bummer of a weekend. I am sorry!
Yep, glad you're feeling better and hopefully there will be an easy solution to the jaw problem! I'm glad Dave was so great in taking care of his girls! -Jen
Oh my gosh! That sounds aweful! We have yet to get really sick as a family... knock on wood! I hope your jaw is ok! That is so crazy! I hope you guys are all feeling better! Thank goodness you have a great husband to help you out!
Ouch! I can't even imagine my jaw doing that. Sorry to hear you went through it all. Hope you can figure out how to keep your jaw in place. Is it super painful when it happens or just awkward?
Post a Comment