Baaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! This is crazy! I am so excited for you guys! Man you have the cutest little one so I can only imagine how cute this new girl will be! Ah! Dave and Tana! Happiness!!!
Thanks for finally posting. Keeping this a secret was fun but I'm glad now everyone can rejoice with you and with us! It NEVER gets old! She will be # 29 for grandchildren - Nancy's will be 30. Can you believe that? And I am never tired of hearing this news. I hope you are feeling well and that the pregnancy will continue to be a good one. Ha -- boy is David now outnumbered in his household! :) Love it.
Congratulations. Weird because I had a dream you were pregnant about 2 months ago, it was a strange dream in which everyone in the family was pregnant. Anyway, super awesome for you. I hope you are feeling amazing this time. How far along are you. What is your due date?
So, I see you're paying me back for not announcing Cecily until we knew the sex of the baby. It's pretty fun huh? And it seems to make the pregnancy go by faster that way. Congrats on the upcoming little girl. That's exciting. When's the due date?
Thank you for all being excited with us! I am 26 weeks and there is nothing discrete about my bump this time, round two pops up way faster. She is due on May 30th, only 3 1/2 months to go! I agree with you though Lindsey is does fo by faster when you wait to tell.....we were just trying to see how long we could go and were actually thinking about waiting until she was born...that obviuusly didn't work.
13 comments:
AH!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You already know you are having a girl?!!!
Call me. STAT! :)
gillian
Baaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! This is crazy! I am so excited for you guys! Man you have the cutest little one so I can only imagine how cute this new girl will be! Ah! Dave and Tana! Happiness!!!
Holy crap. Wow!
Good thing she is adorable so you can put up with her. Aly has recently learned how to throw fits.. it's awesome. NOT!
I love that you finally announced :) took you long enough.. Hope you're feeling good!
Congratulations!! Ansleigh will be a great big sister!
Thanks for finally posting. Keeping this a secret was fun but I'm glad now everyone can rejoice with you and with us!
It NEVER gets old! She will be # 29 for grandchildren - Nancy's will be 30. Can you believe that?
And I am never tired of hearing this news.
I hope you are feeling well and that the pregnancy will continue to be a good one.
Ha -- boy is David now outnumbered in his household! :) Love it.
Congratulations. Weird because I had a dream you were pregnant about 2 months ago, it was a strange dream in which everyone in the family was pregnant. Anyway, super awesome for you. I hope you are feeling amazing this time. How far along are you. What is your due date?
So, I see you're paying me back for not announcing Cecily until we knew the sex of the baby. It's pretty fun huh? And it seems to make the pregnancy go by faster that way. Congrats on the upcoming little girl. That's exciting. When's the due date?
Lindsey
Thank you for all being excited with us! I am 26 weeks and there is nothing discrete about my bump this time, round two pops up way faster. She is due on May 30th, only 3 1/2 months to go! I agree with you though Lindsey is does fo by faster when you wait to tell.....we were just trying to see how long we could go and were actually thinking about waiting until she was born...that obviuusly didn't work.
Ha... On the iPad...so many typos
CONGRATS <3
Congratulation on the news! I hope you've been feeling well so far and getting the sleep you need! Happy for you!
Congratulations. We are thrilled for your little family.
Post a Comment