Oct 31, 2011

Halloween

Happy happy Halloween everybody! We went up to my parents place for Halloween this year, their neighborhood is much more child friendly than ours. I'm starting to wonder if we moved into a retirement community because there are no children to be seen. Actually there are like 3 or 4 directly across the street but I never ever see them or their family outside, kinda strange. Anyways, not only are there no kids but it is a very hilly neighborhood and all of the houses are pretty far apart, not so realistic for a one year old (but neither is tick-or treating at this age).

We had chili and my mom's jalapeno cornbread, Yum! We attempted to walk outside and visit a few townhouses but Ansleigh just wanted to chase all of the kids around. I think after 4 door she was getting what she was suppose to do and ended up going to all of the doors, even the ones with the lights out. After feeling awkward getting candy for my baby who won't even eat it we went back to my parents and Ansleigh helped me pass it out at the door, that was much more exciting for her. All in all a great night. I love seeing everybody dressed up, except the teenagers....go home!

Lots of fuzzy pictures, she is always on the run.




2 comments:

The Duke said...

I want to see her sooooo badly! She is so cute and I love her outfit.

Michelle said...

What a great costume!! Love how cute she is. Halloween is so fun and great when the children are young and so into it. Enjoy all the candy you picked up, that is my favorite part about taking children trick o' treating when they can't quite eat all that yet.