



These are the incredible views from atop the Fairmont hotel in the room of last nights event. It blew me away!



Massive hills to navigate- A famous Trolley car



View to Downtown skyscrapers

Alcatraz Island

Cool shot looking down a typical street on nob hill with the bay bridge in the back.

5 comments:
I guess I forgot to check the blog because I didn't know when you were going to be going back home. The city is beautiful to look at (from afar as far as I'm concerned), but it isn't a place I would EVER live. It's not kid friendly and I have to live where kids are welcomed and embraced.
I remember the fun times we had going to the baseball games, though. It was lots of fun.
I'm glad you had a great trip.
I like San Fran too--though, I don't think I'd like to live there either. Super cool though to visit. Where is your next trip?
What great pictures! It's so cool that you get to see so many different places. San Fransisco is a cool lookin place for sure.
The Bay Area is a lot of fun to visit. But like Mom, I would never want to live there.
Sounds like you had a good time. I wouldn't mind a change of scenery about right now.
Yep, walking in San Fran is difficult. Lots of exercise getting up and down those hills! Fun place to visit though!
Post a Comment