Mike says, "Dave, lay off the drugs." (when he saw the head movements--he's joking by the way, he laughed and thought it was cool). I say you are awesome!
Well.. I was just cruising through World Market and saw this awesome accordion and it was pretty cheap so I just decided to see if I could learn to play it.. It is pretty easy actually and lots of fun!
7 comments:
Mike says, "Dave, lay off the drugs." (when he saw the head movements--he's joking by the way, he laughed and thought it was cool). I say you are awesome!
haha. that was great, especially that last note. lance on the recorder and you on the accordion would be quite the christmas duo.
One word...AWESOME!
Lindsey
I had no idea we had such a talented son!! Awesome!! Chuckled all the way through.
Where did you learn to play that thing?
That was hilarious! Nice moves there too! What made you decide to learn to play the accordian?
that was pretty awesome. you rock. you should have sang to it!
Well.. I was just cruising through World Market and saw this awesome accordion and it was pretty cheap so I just decided to see if I could learn to play it.. It is pretty easy actually and lots of fun!
Post a Comment