This last month I booked an event in Orlando so I decided to make a weekend out of it to visit Lance, Nancy and John in Tampa. We (steven, my business partner and I) stayed at Russel and Becca's (Nancy's brother and sister-in-law) and they were so great! We went to Clearwater beach, hung out and played games- don't ever try to act out a cow in charades-, visited USF, went to Church, and just had a great time with those guys! Tampa is really great and I really enjoyed getting to know Nancy and John more. John is a freaking hilarious kid. Can't wait til I can go down again and next time bring Tana and Ansleigh.
Great pictures. Old Johnny is really funny. I think Nancy needs to hire a dressing consultant, however. I think a green purse would be more appropriate.
Hey, I got to go to Provo the other day. It was great. University avenue, BYU dining services building, the freeway near by. Wow, what fun!
I know Lance and Nancy are at some Beach House for the weekend so he won't see this post until they get back but he will kill me for posting those Cross-dressing John pix.. They were just too funny not to post!
It was nice to have met you and Steven and to have you stay here. I think Eve influences John a bit. When he doesn't have "boy" toys around, he uses what Eve has, like tutus and purses.
7 comments:
Love the tutu on John. I'm so glad you were able to go down and see Lance and Nancy. We miss you guys, and Lance and Nancy...
Fun pictures! I'm glad you got to go down, too. Looks like you had a great time.
And that tutu and purse John has.... hmmmm? Funny boy.
Great pictures. Old Johnny is really funny. I think Nancy needs to hire a dressing consultant, however. I think a green purse would be more appropriate.
Hey, I got to go to Provo the other day. It was great. University avenue, BYU dining services building, the freeway near by. Wow, what fun!
Dad Clark
So glad you got to go (and jealous!) Looks like you had a great time. Wish I knew John better too!
I know Lance and Nancy are at some Beach House for the weekend so he won't see this post until they get back but he will kill me for posting those Cross-dressing John pix.. They were just too funny not to post!
Actually I'm more upset about what a tub o' lard I've turned into. Disgusting. I started working out at the YMCA last week. Give me a few months...
So glad you guys could come! We gotta do it again. This time, we've got to go to Anna Maria. We just got back and it is amazing.
I'm happy your event went well down here. Sounds like you might be down here a bit more in the future.
It was nice to have met you and Steven and to have you stay here. I think Eve influences John a bit. When he doesn't have "boy" toys around, he uses what Eve has, like tutus and purses.
Post a Comment