Jun 21, 2011

Watch Out!

Good news came my way yesterday when I was offered a job on the Neuroscience/Trauma floor at the Inova Fairfax Hospital. So what does this mean? I will be driving 5 miles to work instead of 23, which means 15 minutes as opposed to an 1 hr and 15 min in traffic. Also, I was feeling really stagnant at the National Rehabilitation Hospital. I felt as though I was at a road block and the growing and learning had stopped. I did Rehab as an LPN as well, so 3 years was enough for me. I'm excited for this new opportunity to learn and grow and will be celebrating by eating Indian food for lunch! Watch out Inova here I come!

Also, some pics of the little rascal. I was putting up a shower curtain yesterday and she quickly found her way to the toilet paper for the first time....



10 comments:

Travis and Lindsay said...

Congrats on the new job! What a blessing!! And Ansleigh is such a little hooligan!! haha. How cute.

Nancy said...

That is such a fun age when they are exploring everything. She is such a big girl now, I can't believe we still haven't met her! John thinks toilet paper is called privacy because I'm always asking him to leave me alone and give me some privacy in the bathroom. Now that he's potty training he'll point to the toilet paper and say, " I need a little privacy." Congrats on the new job too!

valerie said...

yeah!!! i am so happy!!!

Michelle said...

Awesome news about the new job! Congrats. I hope it works out to be great for you. Ansleigh is so adorable.

chelsey said...

Glad you got a new job! I know you've been wanting that for a while now.
Now just wait til Ansleigh figures out she can put that tp inside the toilet and flush...or til she loads the toilet all up with that tp. Have fun unclogging it. ALWAYS keep the lid closed...or else! Ha! :)

Alyssa said...

she is a mischief maker that is so funny! It is good to hear about your new job sounds much more efficient

The Duke said...

Congratulations on the new job! That's really exciting.
Nancy's comments were hilarious! Yup, just wait until Ansleigh figures out how to open that lid. Oh my.....

Rocky and Sherry said...

Congratulations! so glad you got it!!!

Rocky and Sherry said...

Oh haha.. Rocky and sherry is Lindsay Rowe. I'm on my parents computer... sorry!

Scott said...

wow what mischief maker!