I am not hating it at all! This filet literally melt in my mouth. It is Ok to be jealous.
Also, I had to post a picture of Ansleigh. She is growing so fast. My little baby wants to do anything that is more "adult" like. I was bathing her yesterday and she just stood up in her little pink tub without holding onto anything. She, also, does not want baby food at all. If she is eating what we are all is well. She tore up some of my brocolli last night. I guess I need to start eating better so that she will want to as well...


4 comments:
I'm actually not surprised to find that Dave is a good cook. I have memories of him when he was quite a young kid making things from scratch. I believe he even managed to make a chocolate cake from scratch with no box. He has always done a pretty good job. Maybe if we are ever together as a family, he could give some of the other men in our family some cooking lessons...hint hint Hans.
Lindsey
That steak looks amazing! Glad you got a really nice dinner.
Ansleigh is so big now and adorable as ever. I love the pictures you post of her.
The steak looks delish! I'm hungry now... That's awesome dave loves to cook now! Cannot believe your babe stood up! WOW!They grow so fast..
yum. Ansleigh is so adorable.
Post a Comment