Jun 1, 2011

HOT

We are burning up right now. It has been in the 80's in our house and the high 90's outside. No AC is no fun! It actually hit 100 F yesterday...What? Where was our Spring?
Dave and I were just talking about how we should have booked a hotel...dramatic? Maybe a little..

On a positive note the AC is suppose to be fixed tomorrow! Also, we know an awesome way of enjoying the heat and cooling down and that is going to the lake. My family went on Monday and Ansleigh had her first experience at the lake and LOVED IT!

We put Ansleigh in the water and she kicked her feet like crazy, kicked back and enjoyed the floaty and also leaned forward and dunked her head in the water a couple of times.





The first time of wake-boarding each summer reminds you of how out of shape you have become, so I am now going to kick my butt and start running and strengthening my little heart. I'll let you know how that goes. If I have somebody to be accountable to or talk to about it then I am more likely to get out there.

4 comments:

valerie said...

you guys should of come over! Nellie and I have just been sitting around all day with the AC on! I hope it gets fixed soon!

Michelle said...

I hope you get your AC fixed soon, that's no fun, however going to the lake looks tons of fun. Maybe you should just hang out there more.

Steven Lee Beatty said...

I was totally thinking about crashing your house yesterday Valerie! It is OK right now and then I am off to work in a couple of hours. I want to try the Fairfax pool tom. if you are up for it though.

Steven Lee Beatty said...

Whoops.....Steven Beatty is Tana! haha