May 14, 2011

updates/new place

Hey guys. So Tana and I moved into our new place a month and a half ago.... we love it! It really is perfect for us with more space, a forest of a back yard, and it just makes us happy to not be in a basement anymore. Now that Ansleigh has decided to crawl now she loves exploring all over the place and now I really have to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't do anything crazy!

Se here are some pictures of the new place.






When we came in we painted the whole place, cleaned like crazy, and I even replaced things like the sconces on the wall by the fireplace. We love it!

In other news Ansleigh is a stinker. Can't ever stop moving around and getting into things that are a no no. It seems like she wants to play with everything BUT her toys.




And lastly, Have I ever mentioned that I love my job sometimes?!

9 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

So I see you took most of these photos with your wide angle lens! And do I see a Nikon in that last picture?? Heretic!

The place looks really great. Was that last photo from a work location or a porch at your place? That's a heck of a view, dude. -Jess

Unknown said...

SOOO cute! I love the house! Its really really cute Dave and Tana! of course Baby A is adorable as always. Thanks for visiting me while out in NJ! Love you guys!

-Gillian

Dave and Tana said...

I wish that was our view... that was our backdrop at an event for the W hotel in DC. We have a great view at our place as well... just a forest.

The Duke said...

Ok, either Dave or Tana come back here and help me decorate my living room! Your place is beautiful!
And the baby just adds to the charm.

Michelle said...

Great looking house. You did a wonderful job painting and decorating. Love your view that you have.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got a great place! Love the fireplace. And I like the shot of baby doll playing with what looks like white chocolate chips! My kinda girl!! :)

Jason said...

The place looks nice. Moving is a pain but being somewhere new is fun.

Alyssa said...

I love your place. it really fits you. I wish that we could visit soon.

Travis and Lindsay said...

Your place is perfect!! Great job. It looks very homey. And my little neice is growing up! Sooo cute.