I always have said that the most underrated building in DC was the Library of Congress. It gets no street cred. I took mom, dad, and the Pugh clan there when they visited and they loved it. Well, we did an event there last night! It was awesome.
1 week ago

4 comments:
Me: My brother's such a stud.
Mike: That's a fact.
I can't believe you got to do an event there! Fantastic!!! I loved that building as much as any we saw. It is gorgeous and the way you set it up, it just adds to the beauty. Way to go, bud!!!
You're bringing the street cred there on your own! That's really cool you got to do an event there. That's pretty high on the cool scale. Now don't let it go to your head.
Wow that building is so pretty, it reminds me of the time I went to the capital in Des Moines, Iowa.
Post a Comment