




This move has been keeping our little family two kinds of busy! I am going to post all about that in a couple of days because I want to include pictures. All in all, we love our new place. It has a lot of natural light, which makes me happy. The three bedroom part is nice, as well!
Tomorrow is Ansleigh's 6 month mark. Time is literally flying. During her checkup today the Doctor said to give her a sippy cup with water for her meals and in my mind I was like, " What? For my baby?" I know she is still a baby but she she growing and changing so fast.
Ansleigh is all over the place now. It took her awhile to start rolling over; I knew she would do it eventually and I just let her do it on her own time scale. She can't get enough of rolling all over the floor now. She is starting to push her self into these little mini push up positions, which makes me think she will be starting to crawl very soon. Let me just say, babies are work when mobility kicks in. I thought she was work before...little did I know...
She giggles, laughs and is always smiling. Every time I sing the "Baby Bumblebee" song she smiles really really huge.
She still hasn't gotten over the stranger danger fear and screamed her head off at the Dr today. We will keep working on that!
Ansleigh is still a tall little girl in the 97th percentile. I am pretty sure she will be staying that way. She is starting to slim out and dropped to the 63rd percentile for weight.
We love our little Monkey!

9 comments:
She is adorable. Love the pictures. I remember feeling that a sippy cup was being introduced too young, but the sooner you do it, then when you are ready to switch completely it is so much easier. I love her smile and that hat,so cute.
I just ache to see her. I love that little blonde fuzzy hair in the last photo! She is absoultely darling.
I can't wait to see pictures of your new place. I'm glad you were able to find one that will work for your family.
Three bedrooms...sweet! Ansleigh is a cutie! I'm glad you're having lots of fun with her! Yep, babies are lots of work once they start moving, but they are also happier...they love having a little freedom! My girls were always at the top of the charts for their height, but Austin...not so much. -Jen
I love a cute baby in a swing. When they start moving is when the fun begins!
She looks so big and shes SO cute! I love her! I cant wait to see you guys in less than a MONTH!!!!!!
that's awesome she is rolling and learning to push up.. I hardly ever put aly on the floor so I should probably try so she can learn. But I almost don't want to then she can stay easy and just sit in her bouncy.. haha! ansleigh is so stinkin cute! I'm glad you like your new place.. I need to see it sometime!
Just in case any of you have forgotten, that little angel that you have been writing about is my grandaughter. That white hair is mine. That smile is because of my boy and his wonderful woman. That goofiness is from her ancester. LG.
Dad Clark
She is so cute I wish that I could visit Real soon.
Post a Comment