That's funny! I recognize that really cute little outfit - went with David to get it. :)
Hilarious! Love her outfit! Well, I'm glad she isn't sick for reals anymore...
If she is already faking things, you guys are in for a long ride. I can just hear it already, "Mom, I don't feel well, I just can't possibly make it to seminary this morning."At least it isn't a real cough.
Jason, I was thinking the same thing. This is bad news!Dave
hahaha Tana, this is the exact opposite of what I posted! So genuinely adorable! I am dying.
She is really adorable. How funny that she is faking!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's funny! I recognize that really cute little outfit - went with David to get it. :)
Hilarious! Love her outfit! Well, I'm glad she isn't sick for reals anymore...
If she is already faking things, you guys are in for a long ride. I can just hear it already, "Mom, I don't feel well, I just can't possibly make it to seminary this morning."
At least it isn't a real cough.
Jason, I was thinking the same thing. This is bad news!
Dave
hahaha Tana, this is the exact opposite of what I posted! So genuinely adorable! I am dying.
She is really adorable. How funny that she is faking!
Post a Comment